The Punjab Police Department Government of Punjab seeks applications from Males/Females having domicile in Punjab Province through the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC.
These Punjab Police Jobs are announced through the PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2022. The appointment will be regular and on Punjab Basis. The PPSC also reserves a Minorities Quota for this recruitment.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs Latest
- Posted on: 23rd November 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Graduation
- Last Date: December 08, 2022
- Vacancies: 357
- Company: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Address: Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, Lahore
- Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre)
- Physical Standards:
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years
- Age Limit for In-Service Candidates in Punjab Police: 18 to 35 Years
- Height for Males: 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Chest Measurements for Males Only: 32 to 33.5 Inches
- Height for Females: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Visual Standard: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision not less than J-1 for both Males/Females.
- Selected individuals have to perform their duty anywhere in Punjab Province. The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of work other than the above, as are prescribed by the Government.
How to Apply Online?
Online applications shall be accepted on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/).
Qualified individuals can find details in the PPSC Advertisement No. 29 available on the PPSC’s website .
The PPSC website will receive online applications till 8th December 2022.