Are you looking for Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Jobs Latest? Do you want to join a prestigious university that empowers women? If yes, then you are at the right place. We are excited to inform you that Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar has announced its Career Notice No. 1/2023 for non-teaching staff jobs. This is a golden opportunity for males and females to become a part of an innovative and dynamic team that is committed to excellence.
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women’s University Peshawar is a leading institution of higher learning that focuses on the education and empowerment of women. The university is committed to providing quality education, research, and service to the community. It offers a wide range of academic programs in various disciplines, including Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Education, Mathematics, Statistics, Urdu, Psychology, and Food & Nutrition.
|HIRING ORGANIZATION||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University|
|Qualification||Matric, Master, Ph.D, M.Phil, MS|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Address:||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women’s University|
Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Positions Available
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
- Control Room Assistants
- Laboratory Attendants
The vacant positions require candidates to have a Matriculation, MS, M.Phil, 16 Years of Education, and Ph.D. Degrees with research publications and relevant field experience. The eligibility criteria for each position are available on the SBBWU Peshawar website.
Click here and see jobs AD
How to Apply for Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar Jobs 2023?
If you meet the eligibility criteria for any of the vacant positions, you can apply by following these simple steps:
- Download the Application Form from the SBBWU Peshawar website.
- Fill out the form with accurate and complete information.
- Attach all mandatory documents, including academic transcripts, certificates, and CNIC.
- Deposit the application processing fee at any branch of the United Bank Limited (UBL).
- Send the completed application form along with all mandatory documents and the UBL deposit slip to the Deputy Registrar (Meetings), Charsadda Road Landay Sarak, Larama, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar.