Ramadan 2023 is just around the corner, and many Muslims around the world are excited to welcome the holy month. The program allows eligible individuals to receive a subsidy of PKR 3,000 for the purchase of essential food items. To facilitate the registration process, the government has launched an app called the Ata Subsidy App. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Ata Subsidy App and the online registration process.
What is the Ata Subsidy application?
The Ata Subsidy app is a mobile application launched by the government of Pakistan to facilitate the registration process for the Ata Subsidy Program. The app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The app allows eligible individuals to register themselves for the program and receive the subsidy directly in their bank accounts.
Ata Subsidy Eligibility
Under the Atta subsidy program relief package, families with a household income below Rs. 60,000 are eligible to receive free sacks of flour. This opportunity is open to all Pakistani nationals, including those registered under the Benazir Income Support Program and PSPA.
How to Download the Ramadan 2023 Ata Subsidy App?
Downloading the App is easy and straightforward. Follow the steps below to download the app:
- Open the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your mobile phone.
- Search for “Ramadan 2023 Ata Subsidy” in the search bar.
- Click on the app icon to open the app page.
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your mobile phone.
How to Register for Ata Subsidy Program?
Follow the steps below to register for the program:
- Open the Subsidy App on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Enter your CNIC number and mobile phone number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone.
- Enter the verification code in the app.