As an aspiring Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) sepoy (BS-05) in Pakistan, it is essential to have an understanding of the salary structure of this position. The FBR sepoy is an entry-level position that is responsible for enforcing tax laws and regulations in the country. In this article, we will discuss the FBR sepoy salary in Pakistan, including their minimum and maximum basic pay, annual increment, and allowances.
Related Post: Join Ministry of Defence
FBR Sepoy (Constable) (BS-05) Salary in Pakistan
The FBR sepoy (constable) (BS-05) starting salary in Pakistan is approximately 27,000/=, but after adding the performance allowance, it may increase to approximately 33,000/=. The FBR sepoy (BS-05) salary in Pakistan ranges from Rs. 15,230 as the minimum basic pay to Rs. 37,730 as the maximum basic pay and salary. Moreover, they receive an annual increment of Rs. 750 each year.
FBR Incentive Allowance
The FBR sepoy (BS-05) is eligible for two types of allowances, the FBR Incentive Allowance and FBR Performance Allowance. The FBR Incentive Allowance ranges from Rs. 2,700/= to Rs. 5,400/= according to the basic pay scale. This allowance is added to the salary.
FBR Performance Allowance
The FBR Performance Allowance, also known as the Double Basic Pay, is now frozen on the Basic Pay Scale of 2011. This allowance is given after passing the Test/Interview, and it is added to the allowance salary. After an appointment, the FBR Incentive Allowance is given, but the FBR Performance Allowance is given after the Test/Interview.
FBR Sepoy (BS-05) Salary Breakdown
The FBR sepoy (BS-05) salary is comprised of the following components:
- Basic Pay The FBR sepoy (BS-05) minimum basic salary is Rs. 15,230, and their maximum basic pay and salary are Rs. 37,730. They receive an annual increment of Rs. 750 each year.
- FBR Incentive Allowance The FBR Incentive Allowance is added to the salary and ranges from Rs. 2,700/= to Rs. 5,400/=.
- FBR Performance Allowance The FBR Performance Allowance is given after passing the Test/Interview, and it is added to the allowance salary. It is now frozen on the Basic Pay Scale of 2011.
FBR Sepoy (BS-05) Starting Salary and Hiring Allowance
The FBR sepoy (BS-05) starting salary is Rs. 27,000, and the hiring allowance is also the same. The FBR salary is issued by the AGPR, and the Hiring Allowance facility is also available.
Eligibility Criteria Join FBR Sepoy
The eligibility criteria for FBR Sepoy in Pakistan are as follows:
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years old.
- Education: The candidate must have at least a Matriculation certificate (10th grade) from a recognized board.
- Physical Standards: The candidate must meet the physical standards set by the FBR. This includes a minimum height of 5′ 6″ (167.5 cm) for males and 5′ 2″ (157.5 cm) for females, a chest measurement of at least 32″ (81.28 cm) for males, and weight in proportion to the height.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Domicile: The candidate must have a domicile in the district for which the recruitment is being carried out.
- Fitness: The candidate must be medically fit and free from any physical or mental disability.
- Character: The candidate must have a good moral character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Experience: The candidate must have relevant experience in the field if required.
These eligibility criteria are mandatory and must be met by all candidates who wish to apply for the FBR Sepoy position in Pakistan.